Knee pain is common in all age groups. But, out of all the age groups, 25% of the adults suffer from knee pain. The main causes of knee pain can be stress on the knee, injury, and ageing. HeatPulse Knee Massager helps you get rid of this pain and provides comfort.
Our fast paced lifestyle impacts our bodies. Our legs suffer the most either due to long sitting hours or standing a lot. Of course, we cannot compromise our work. But, we can take care of our knees even while working.
Read this Review to know about the knee massager.
What is a Knee Massager?
You might have heard about how massaging your body relieves discomfort. Health experts suggest massaging the scalp and neck for stress relief. In the same way, a knee massage carries equal importance.
A knee massager is a device that massages your knee. The massager improves blood circulation by bringing blood to the joints. As the blood flow gets better in the knee, it stops hurting.
Why should you use the HeatPulse Knee Massager?
Medical research reveals that improper blood flow is a common cause of stiffness. And this is because of our improper lifestyle. To relax your knee, a knee massager provides physiological benefits.
The minor stiffness or pain that we ignore sometimes leads to major issues. Knee pain, if not treated on time can lead to mobility problems. Proper care in adulthood can make your old age better.
How To Use The HeatPulse Knee Massager?
Step 1- Charge the HeatPulse Knee Massager. (Read the charging instructions in the “Control Pod” section).
Step 2- Once charged, strap the sleeve massager on your knee. Make sure the sleeve does not fit too tight or too loose.
Step 3- Now attach the magnetic pod to the massager.
Step 4- To turn ON the massager, press the POWER BUTTON for 3 seconds. After turning it ON, the heating pad will start automatically. The minimum temperature is set at 40 degree Celsius. Use the ‘+’ button to increase the temperature and ‘-‘ to decrease it.
Step 5- To turn ON the massage function, press ‘M’ for 3 seconds. To change the vibration settings, press the ‘M’ button to select 1 out of the 3 speeds.
Step 6- To lock the setting, press ‘M’ for 2 seconds. After you lock the setting, the ‘M’ will turn red. To unlock or change the settings, again press ‘M’ for 2 seconds.
Step 7- Now sit back and relax. The HeatPulse Knee Massager runs non-stop for 30 minutes.
Step 8- If you wish to stop your massage mid-session, press the power button for 3 seconds
(Attach the extension strap to the knee massager and put it on your shoulder to remove the stiffness). Turn it ON and enjoy the massage). You can carry the knee massager with you anywhere and massage the knee (or shoulder) on the go.
Suppose, you are on a flight and your knee starts hurting. Applying an ointment for the same can leave a smell. No one wants that on a flight, right?
Then how can you relax your knee? Just use the HeatPulse Knee Massager. It is odorless. Relieve your knee in an airplane till you reach your destination. Its compact and wireless design makes it easy to carry.
How Does HeatPulse Knee Massager Work?
The HeatPulse Knee Massager creates steady vibrations once you turn it on. The vibrating pulses relieve the knee/shoulder pain. The knee massager also delivers soothing heat.
This basically works like a heating pad as well. The heat or warmth from the knee massager relaxes your knee pain.
Vibrating Pulse Massage
- The front part of the HeatPulse sleeve has dual vibrating cores. Once you turn on the massager, these vibrating cores get active. After the activation, the cores send strong pulses by targeting the knee tissues.
- Each vibration pulse has a range of 80-100 Hz.
- The HeatPulse Knee Massager has 3 speeds to adjust according to your need. To stimulate the blood flow you can choose between the three speeds. The speed adjustment provides a comfortable massage.
- The HeatPulse Knee Massager has a HeatLast Infrared Graphene technology. It delivers warmth directly to your kneecaps. The warmth comforts your knee for up to 1 hour.
- There are 5 different heat levels to choose from. These heat levels decide the amount of warmth your knee gets.
- The control pod that comes along in the HeatPulse kit is detachable. Through the control pod, you can adjust the vibration and heat settings. The pod is convenient as you can carry it in your hands and change the settings at your fingertips.
- Connect the USB-C cable to the control pod to charge it. It takes around 2- hours or full charge. You can change the control pod regardless of its attachment to the sleeve.
What Is In The Box?
- 1 HeatPulse Knee Massager (it includes a custom-fit sleeve and detachable control pod)
- 1 Product Manual
- 1 USB-C Charging Cable
- 1 Extension Strap for using the HeatPulse Massager on shoulders or elbow
Benefits of Using HeatPulse Knee Massager
There are many reasons why you should use a knee massager regardless of your age group.
- The “heat-vibration” technique loosens the tight knots in your joints. This statement comes from Medical research of 2015. Once these knots get free, the long-term joint or muscle pain reduces in no time.
- The heat limits the inflammation. And overall, you can get rid of the knee pain.
- The HeatPulse Knee Massager helps those who have arthritis and chronic knee stiffness. For severe pain, the knee massager is the best as it speeds up the healing process
- High-impact activities daily like running or sports impact the knees. The knee massager boosts post-exercise recovery
- The common cause of tissue damage is the lack of blood in a particular body part. The HeatPulse knee massager promotes blood flow and oxygen to the tissue. This way, it also repairs the ligament damage
- The HeatPulse Massager works great for those with Osteoarthritis and Runner’s knee
- The massager provides relief from muscle strain or Delayed muscle-onset Soreness
- The HeatPulse Massager also works wonders for overexertion and frozen elbow
- The ergonomic HeatPulse Knee Massager fits teenagers, adults, and old age people. so, buying one is also enough for the family
It is obvious that the injuries recover with time. But this “time” is not specific. Some injuries heal within days, while some take years. For such long recoveries, HeatPulse Knee Massager is the best. It accelerates the healing process by targeting specific tissues.
- The HeatPulse Knee Massager has a 1600 mAh 7W 5V battery
- The sleeve material is 360-degree anti-fray silkro Breathable Fabric
- The sleeve has a polyester mesh lining and has a moisture-wicking ability
- The top strap is 51 cm and the bottom strap is 48 cm. The extension strap is 58 cm long
- The temperature on the Control Pad ranges from 40 degrees to 60 degrees Celsius
- The massage speed is between 80-100 Hz
- The company provides a 1.5-year warranty on the knee massager and a 30-day risk-free guarantee
- If you do not like the results of the knee massager, you can return it for free
- The HeatPulse Knee Massager is a one-time investment as it is durable
- A single Massager can work for all the family members
- The Control Pod lasts for 60-90 minutes once you charge it full
- The versatile massager works for various other joints of the body
- It is a little on an expensive side
- As it has only a single massager, it can be disappointing for those who have pain in both the knees
What Do The Users Say?
- Dr. Kevin Tomassini , a Chiropractor (Spine and Performance) shares his opinion with us. He is of the opinion that “The HeatPulse helps reduce soreness and inflammation in the knees”. He says HeatPulse Knee Massager is great for active athletes and people with knee pain.
- Will Harlow, Lead Physio of HT Physio uses HeatPulse Knee Massager. He says the knee massager is amazing. According to him, this knee massager improves blood flow in the injured knee. It also accelerates healing after the injury.
- METRO finds HeatPulse Knee Massager a game changer. It appreciates the tightness relieving capability of this massager.
HeatPulse Knee Massager is different from other knee massagers in many ways. Other knee massagers last only 15-20 minutes. But, the HeatPulse massager lasts for more than 60 minutes. This gives you more time to get rid of the knee pain. You can even use it along with HydraGun.
HeatPulse Knee Massager leaves the relieving effect for 1 hour post-massage. The other brands of knee massagers do not leave any such effect. Hence, to improve knee pain or joint stress, all you need is a HeatPulse Knee Massager.