Do you know we are the most productive when we are comfortable? This can be at the place, with the type of work, with family members, with colleagues, and with any petty thing.
Petty things like chairs, pens, the sitting arrangement, laptops, etc do affect productivity. Not to forget the garments that we are wearing, this includes our inner wear too!
You might think that we are just exaggerating, but to be frank, try sitting the whole day in a pair of uncomfortable, tight, or loose-fitting boxers, then you will probably agree with our opinion.
So, what is the big deal in choosing a boxer brief? Indeed, you can do it yourself, but if you are trying to change the brand or lookout for the different designs or different materials for boxer briefs, then wouldn’t it be great if you had a guide for it?
Out of the many available options we chose to write about Fruit of the Loom boxer briefs, do you know the reason why?
It has got a vast number of reviews and a good star rating. To be specific, it has almost 20,000 reviews with 4.6 five-star ratings.
It is the most preferred brand when it comes to comfort and price. We think that the wide acceptance speaks for itself and needs no elaboration.
We would love to provide you a snapshot of the pros and cons, which will help you to decide to buy it or not.
- It has a range of leg lengths available: short, regular, or long leg fits. Other boxer briefs have just one leg length.
- A pretty solid range of colors and the size range is decent (from Small to XXX-Large).
- The fabric is mostly cotton mixed with spandex for elasticity.
- This item has over 20,000 reviews, and 4.6/5 score a reputable one.
- It offers overall, great value for the price: these come in packs of 7 with a price range of $13.98 to $40.00. A medium-sized pack of 7 would be about $14, $20 if you get all the colors.
- It has a soft interlocking machine stitch inside that won’t hurt you or create bruises even after prolonged use.
- The well-ventilated mesh in the crotch area makes it more breathable and adds to comfort.
- Legs don’t ride up, making it perfect to wear in formal wear.
- It has a plush-backed tag-free waistband that won’t pinch or create marks on the waist.
- Wicks moisture.
- It can be washed in the machine.
- Some consistent complaints that the leg bands are constricting.
Now that we’ve got all this out of the way let’s dive in!
Fabric and style
The primary thing that you need to consider before buying a boxer brief is the type of fabric and style.
Fruit of the Loom Men’s boxer brief is a blend of cotton and spandex. Cotton makes it soft and comfortable, whereas spandex gives it elasticity.
The next thing to consider while buying the different styles in which the product is available.
It is nice to note that Fruit of the Loom’s boxer brief is available in varied leg lengths and comes with a handy chart for measuring the inseam.
Generally, boxer briefs need replacement at regular intervals of time for hygienic reasons. The main factor which comes to mind while planning an alternative is the ‘price.’
It offers overall, great value for the price: these come in packs of 7 with a price range of $13.98 to $40.00.
A medium-sized pack of 7 would be about $14, $20 if you get all the colors.
It has a well-ventilated mesh in the crotch area.
It has a plush-backed tag-free waistband that won’t pinch or create marks on the waist.
Wicks moisture and stays dry for long hours.
It has a soft interlocking machine stitch inside that won’t hurt you or create bruises even after prolonged use.
Ease of use
It can be washed in a machine.
A pretty solid range of colors and the size range is decent (from Small to XXX-Large).
The fabric is mostly cotton mixed with spandex for elasticity.
This item has over 20,000 reviews, and 4.6/5 score a reputable one.
Legs don’t ride up, making it perfect to wear in formal wear.
Some of the users have issues with the leg bands and find them constricting.
According to us, that can be because of the different body structures that each one of us has. Some people have athletic muscles, whereas others don’t have it.
Well, we are at the end of our review process and according to us, Fruit of the Loom is the best product considering the price and styles available.
We prefer it compared to other brands because of the breathable fabric it has and the different range of colors.
We hope our review helps you to choose the best boxer brief. Do let us know in the comment section the level of comfort you derived and any other suggestions that you want us to note regarding the Fruit of the Loom boxer briefs.
You might want to hear this:
Kortnee Campbell said…
“These were a perfect fit for my 10 year old who is almost 5 feet and 100 lbs (definitely on the husky side). The leg band and waist band weren’t too tight but didn’t ride up or fall down.”