Data leakage is a big threat to all organizations. Whether it is electronically stored information or paper-based, all data is exposed to the risk of being stolen or inappropriate application.
Data leakage can be caused by both, the internal sources and external sources. It can be intentional or inadvertent. There need to be proper safeguards to prevent both.
Though we are living in the 21st century, yet the use of paper for maintaining the data is still observed.
A study from Intel Security depicts that internal employees account for 43% of corporate data leakage, and half of these leaks are accidental.
|COMPANY||LOSS ($)||TYPE OF BREACH|
|Target Corporation (2013)||248 million||Payment card information|
|Yahoo (2016)||500 million||User accounts information|
One of the ways in which organizations can protect their data from being leaked is by using paper shredding machines.
Paper shredding machines need to be selected depending on the protection level desired by you.
We have earlier reviewed the paper shredders in which we have written in detail about types of security levels.
Here we will analyze in detail the Bosaii EverSherd Pro paper shredder.
Here is a quick summary of the pros and cons which we have discussed in detail further.
- Sheet capacities: The shredder is available in 12, 14, and 18 sheet capacities.
- Quiet operation: 58 dB low noise level will give you a quiet and smooth shredding experience.
- Continuous operation: It can perform continuous shredding of paper up to 60 minutes for mass document destruction.
- Security level: It shreds paper into tiny particles measuring 5/32 by 1 3/8 inches (4mm x 35mm), Security level P-4.
- Shredding speed: Shredding speed reaches 7.2 feet per minute.
- Materials shredded: Shreds paper, credit card, CDs/DVDs, clips, staples.
- Warranty: Backed by 3 years warranty.
- Protection systems: Jam protection system with auto start and auto reverse prevents paper jams.
- Prevents overheating: Overheating and overloading protection technology increases the machine’s useful life.
- Basket capacity: 4.2 gallons large pull-out wastebasket capacity for easy emptying, a 0.37 gallons separate small bin for CD/DVD, and credit card pieces collection.
- Transparent basket: Transparent window makes it easy to see when the wastebasket is full.
- Flexibility: Equipped with the casters, the heavy-duty shredder can be moved flexibly.
- It requires a ten minute cooling period between two runs.
Let’s discuss this in detail now.
Depending on your organizational structure, you can choose the paper shredder with different paper capacities. Bonsaii paper shredder has three different sizes to choose from viz, 12, 14, and 18 sheet capabilities.
P4 Security is meant for the highest level of sensitive data like SSNs, PIN, financial records, other personal information, etc.
Bonsaii paper shredder is meant for P4 security documents and it cuts the paper into very small pieces that cannot be assembled again for any illegal purpose. It shreds paper into tiny particles measuring 5/32 by 1 3/8 inches (4mm x 35mm).
It can perform continuous shredding of paper up to 60 minutes for mass document destruction but after that, you need to take a ten minutes break before you begin the next cycle.
Shredding speed reaches 7.2 feet per minute. This way you can destroy all the documents which are crucial to your organization and prevent them from falling in the wrong hands.
It shreds paper, credit card, CD/DVD, clips, stapler pins.
You don’t have to remove stapler pins from the paper before inserting the papers in the unit.
According to us, it relieves us from the tiresome act of removing pins.
It is equipped with casters, that help to move the heavy-duty shredder easily.
The name perfectly suits the machine. ‘Bonsai’ as per the English dictionary indicates a small tree. The machine is similar to it.
Although the machine is fast in operations it makes little noise. It’s 58 dB low noise level will give you a quiet and smooth shredding experience.
Bonsaii paper shredder machine is equipped with a smart jam detection technique that prevents accidental jamming of paper in the machine.
Overheating and overloading protection technology increases the machine’s useful life.
It has a three-year warranty which speaks for the authenticity of the product. One of the verified customers had written in his review that he has excellent customer service.
It has a large basket capacity of 4.2 gallons and a 0.37 gallons separate small bin for CD/DVD, and credit card pieces collection.
The transparent window makes it easy to see when the wastebasket is full. The paper shreds can be recycled and helped to conserve natural resources.
It requires a ten minute cooling period between two runs.
Looking at the P4 security that it offers, the speed and the quantum of papers that can be loaded at a time, we feel that Bonsaii paper shredders are a good choice.
Also, it is nice that you do not have to remove pins while inputting the papers in the machine. This saves additional labor and time.
Generally, you need to buy two separate machines for electronic waste like CDs, DVDs, but with the Bonsaii paper shredder, you can destroy both. Thus it saves money.
So, we genuinely recommend you use the Bonsaii paper shredder. It has excellent customer service and the three-year warranty adds further feathers to its cap.
Do let us know the concerns if any, after using our recommended product.
You might want to hear this:
“Rock star status for a small office. This thing has eaten everything we have thrown at it – CDs, DVDs, paper, & credit cards. The size is not as big as I thought it would be and the unit is very quiet. Very happy with the purchase.”