Our Top Picks
“This is a great alternative if you don’t want to hassle with burying the wire.”
“This has been a lifesaver for our family!”
“My dog quickly learned it boundaries but still has the freedom to roam.”
“This device can manage up to 3 dogs.”
“Money well spent, this is so worth it!!”
“Thank you for this wonderful product! The service provided by the seller is very professional.”
“Very happy with this. Works great for where we live.”
Wireless fences are an easy and effective way to protect your dog from going out of your premises. It’s portable, easy to install, and requires less upkeep, cost, or effort. This article has curated the seven best wireless fences that will help your furry friend stay safe within a budget.
Item 1: PetSafe Wireless Fence Pet Containment System
The PetSafe wireless fence Pet Containment System gives ½ acres of circular coverage from the portable indoor transmitter. It helps in providing a secured barrier without the hassles of a physical wire.
A highlight of this best wireless fence is that it allows your pets to re-enter the premises without any static. This pet containment system is very easy to set up, and it comes with a waterproof collar, which is convenient.
- It gives you the option to personalize the settings of your dog’s collar very easily.
- It comes with a long battery life lasting up to 2 months.
- It has about ½ acres of circular area coverage with a portable transmitter.
- You can travel with a portable unit to keep your pet safe during the journey.
- The device can sometimes interfere with the WiFi signals.
Item 2: WIEZ Wireless Dog Fence Electric & Training Collar
The WIEZ wireless fence comes with a dual antenna and an adjustable range of 100-990 ft. It is a rechargeable pet containment system that has adjustable warning strength for your beloved pets. It is a stable model that gives accurate results and helps your dogs stay safe within the premises.
It is an eco-friendly device that is safe for your furry friend. Its waterproof and comes with an adjustable collar, which is very convenient. This wireless fence comes with a sleek and thoughtful design that maximizes the results of this training collar
- It comes with a smart working mode, which works stably and accurately.
- It comes with a varied level of vibration and shocks that you can adjust as per your dog.
- It has a long-lasting and rechargeable battery that lasts for a long time.
- The device is eco-friendly, waterproof, and can be adjusted to your dog’s neck as per convenience.
- The portable transmitter needs to be placed outside the house to get accurate results, which might be inconvenient.
Wireless Fences #3: KAROTEZH 2 in 1 Wireless Dog Fence
This 2-in-1 wireless fence for your dogs is full of various utilities. This pet containment system comes with shock collars so that it can train your pets properly. The best thing about this device is that you can control many dogs with a single device.
It has an adjustable training mode, which is very convenient. It is safe for your pets and comes with a rechargeable battery. The collar is waterproof and is designed to fit dogs of all sizes.
- The 2-in-1 training kit can be used for multiple dogs of various sizes at a time.
- It comes with six levels of adjustments.
- It has three training functions that you can set up as per convenience.
- The control range of this device is up to 300 meters.
- Low battery charge might interfere with the overall performance of the device.
Wireless Fences #4: Blingbling Petsfun Electric Wireless Dog Fence
The Blingbling wireless fence for dogs is a good pet containment system that you can rely on. It comes with waterproof rechargeable collars that are safe for your pets. Plugin the transmitter and create a safe area for your dogs.
The training mode of the fence will automatically start if your dog goes out of the boundary. It comes with a highly durable battery that can last longer, and you can quickly recharge it too.
- It gives accurate results every time.
- Dogs of all sizes can wear it.
- The collar is fully waterproof and can be used in harsh weather conditions like snow, rain, etc.
- It produces a stable and safe signal each time.
- Some people might find the setting up procedure a bit hard to follow.
Wireless Fences #5: New Wireless Dog Fence
It is a waterproof dog training collar that is safe and harmless for your pet. It comes with an adjustable range that is ideal for pet training within the premises. You can easily adjust the range of signal transmissions by the clicks of a few buttons with no wiring hassles.
The overall design of this Containment System Boundary Container is sleek and thoughtful. It comes with a rechargeable collar, which is fully waterproof and harsh weather resistant.
- Perfect for dog training. It can be used to keep your pets within the premises.
- The range is between 25-500 meters and can cover an area up to 78 hectares.
- Safe to wear by your beloved pet.
- The collar is waterproof and harsh weather resistant.
- The shock level cannot be adjusted or controlled. It works automatically.
Wireless Fences #6: My Pet Command Wireless Electric Fence
This wireless fence is a hassle-free way of training your dog and keeping him/her safe. This device uses the latest technology of standard GPS radio signals to provide accurate results. It is portable and works perfectly on small and big properties up to 776 acres.
The highlight of this product is that it comes without any interference issues. Also, you can easily customize the shock level on the collar as per convenience.
- It has an effortless and quick setup.
- It is portable and can cover a large area up to 776 acres.
- There is no interference issue, and the collar fits on dogs of all sizes.
- You can easily customize the shock and vibration settings on the collar.
- The device needs to be set up every time after charging.
Wireless Fences #7: AngelaKerry Wireless Dog Fence System with GPS
This advanced pet fence system comes with a waterproof rechargeable collar and comes with GPS technology. You can set up a radius of its range to 800 meters, and it gives an accurate result with an error range of up to 5 meters.
It has a strong anti-interference ability, which means it can manage a strong GPS signal. It is the ideal device for outdoor usage and comes with a 1-year warranty.
- It uses the latest GPS technology to locate your pet.
- It has a powerful anti-interference ability.
- It is an excellent product for outdoor and open areas.
- It comes with a 90 days refund and one year warranty supported by the manufacturer.
- The battery drains out faster than other wireless fences of the same range.
Buyer’s Guide: How Do I Buy the Best Wireless Fences?
Fences help to train your dogs and keep them within your premises. No matter your dogs’ size, it is essential that they stay in your yard safe from accidents or attacks by other animals. There are different types of fencing systems available in the market. You can choose one depending on factors like aesthetics, budget, etc. The size of your dog also decides the type of fence you should get. Let us go through the available options.
Split rail: It consists of wooden posts and cross-rails with some materials added inside so that your pet can stay within the given boundary. One can easily make these fences aesthetically pleasing by adding small trees or shrubs along the perimeter.
Chain link: It comes with a wire material that is quite heavy-weighted along with support posts. You would need to choose the height of this fence according to the size of your dog.
Wire fence: It is the cheapest fencing type that can protect your dogs from running out of your premises. Depending on the area of your property, choose the right size of wire that would fit perfectly. However, it is susceptible to corrosion, and some dogs might be capable of escaping from between the fence wires, which is a downside.
Wireless fence: There are abundant options of wireless fences available in the market. It is convenient, easy, and a great training choice for your pet. Just put the collar on your furry friend, and you would be good to go. The connective technologies will ensure your pet stays within the property.
Hybrid fence: The modular fences are the most expensive, and they are perfect for various types of surroundings. These are ready-made fencing options that are portable and great for dogs of all sizes. They are suitable for most of the yards and quite sturdy.
If you are a responsible pet owner who wants his/her dog to feel safe, wireless dog fences can come in handy for you. These are like invisible protection shields that would train your dogs to stay within the premises. If you want the best wireless fence for your furry friend, you can refer to the list above. However, to make an informed decision, these are the features that you should look for while buying a wireless fence:
- Area: Each wireless fence consists of a transmitter that covers a given area. The range can be as big as hundreds of acres or as small as a few meters. Depending on your yard’s size, you can choose the ideal wireless fence to keep your pet safe.
- Installation process: wireless fence are generally very easy to install, but there can be technical problems involved in some cases. Read the installation guide thoroughly, watch videos, and go through the reviews to understand if installing the device is easy.
- Collar size: not all types of collars would fit dogs of all sizes. Depending on your pet’s height and weight, it is essential to choose the right wireless fence with the perfect collar, wearing which they would feel comfortable.
- Collar features: It is essential that apart from the perfect size, the collar should also be durable and water-resistance. It should not get ruined while staying on the neck of your furry friend’s collar. Also, look for something that has a long-lasting rechargeable battery.
- Static options: Many wireless fence devices come with varied static levels, which you can adjust according to your pet’s convenience. Ensure that the shock level is not too harmful to your dog.
- The number of dogs: if you have multiple dogs at home, ensure that the transmitter can control all of them at a time, which would be convenient.
Considering the above features, you should choose the ideal wireless fence that fits your budget. Go for a reliable company and products with some good reviews. Buy something with a good battery backup. Also, ensure that the product you are buying needs minimum maintenance.
Finally, the product must come with a warranty. It should also have an excellent after-sales customer service record in case any problem occurs.
Which is the best Wireless fences?
The Blingbling Petsfun Electric Wireless Dog Fence is a clear winner here. It has all the necessary features you want and gives accurate results every time. No matter the size of your dog, it can be worn by them. The device produces a stable signal always, which is great.
You might want to hear this:
“Works great for our half husky/half lab. Easy to set up.”