Want to reduce weight but unable to curb the urge for eating? Try making a smoothie for yourself and gulp it down.
Trust me, it will satisfy your urge to eat, keep your weight in control and will be a healthy option to choose from rather than munching on chips and pizza.
We have a separate guide for portable blenders where we have analyzed each aspect for different blenders, but here we will analyze in detail the Diwenhouse portable blender and help you to decide whether to buy it or not.
- It is comfortable for kids and old people to use.
- It has a pair of eco-friendly steel straws.
- It has a compact and can fit in your office bag.
- It is made up of high-grade borosilicate glass.
- It can be charged by a cable using a power plug or laptop.
- It isn’t noisy so you can use it in the workplace without annoying your co-workers.
- Diwenhouse blender comes with a handle that you can hold to carry it.
- Has a smart locking system
- You can add frozen fruits to it to enjoy a chilled smoothie
- It is a 16oz blender powered by a 4000mAh battery and the blades rotate at a speed of 15000 to 25000 rpm.
- Uses six pieces, 304 stainless steel blades.
- Easy to clean.
- The charging point is at the base of the unit.
- Adheres to the safety norms.
- The unit does not satisfactorily crush the frozen fruits if they are directly added to the unit from the freezer.
- The blender jar is small just to hold 1.5 cups of a smoothie.
- It is difficult to replace the silicone rings once removed from the jar.
Blenders are generally used by people who are health conscious or want to reduce weight. Often we stick to our ‘resolutions’ for some time and after some time we give up.
If we analyze the reasons for it, they can be plenty but the main would be the cleaning factor and cumbersome process to prepare a smoothie. Diwenhouse blenders help to sort this out.
Let’s start sipping, we mean discussing!
- It is stylish, minimalist, and super lightweight weighing just 2.05 pounds. This makes it comfortable for kids and old people to use it. Often it is seen that if a portable blender is heavy, people find it difficult to carry to workplaces and ignore using it.
- You won’t find a pair of steel straws with any other blenders. Only Diwenhouse offers a range of steel straws that can be used for sipping your favorite smoothie and also a cleaning brush that can be used to clean the unit.
The steel straws make it a reusable item and help to conserve the environment.
The straw bag helps you to stay organized so that you don’t mistakenly dump straws somewhere or lose them.
Also, it can be used to keep the charging cable with the device when not in use.
- Diwenhouse blender is compact and can fit in your office bag. It is made up of high-grade borosilicate glass.
This makes it safe to carry and also baby food-friendly. It prevents the growth of bacteria and also makes it sturdy and unbreakable.
- The unit can be charged by a cable that can be connected to a power source or even your laptop. This functionality helps you to carry the unit even to the office.
You can very well stuff fruits of your choice in the office refrigerator and use the blender in the office when you feel the urge to eat. The blender isn’t noisy to annoy your co-workers.
- Assuming that you are going for a short walk or wish to carry the blender with you but you don’t have the bag to carry it, Diwenhouse blender comes with a handle that you can hold to carry it. It looks stylish too!
You do not need a separate container to pour the smoothie, you can directly drink it from the sipper itself.
- The biggest fear in using the blenders is the fear of spilling off the contents if the unit is not properly locked.
Diwenhouse blender has a smart locking system that does not allow the unit to start if it is not inserted properly with the base unit.
This feature essentially helps the mothers who are left with the job of cleaning the spilled contents.
- It is a blender and not an ice crushing machine. It’s okay if you add frozen fruits to it to enjoy a chilled smoothie but it is good if you don’t directly input the fruits from the freezer.
This will improve the functionality of the unit.
- The main thing to look into while purchasing the blender is the quality of material used in a jar and the motor.
Diwenhouse blender is powered by a 4000mAh battery that needs no backup for days. This 16oz blender rotates at a speed of 15000 to 25000 rpm. With this speed of rotation, it is possible to make great smoothies, and it is enough to chop off every frozen or unfrozen food.
- It uses six pieces, 304 stainless steel blades. Steel blades have a long life and are easy to clean.
The borosilicate glass can withstand a temperature difference of -20 °c to 150 °c.
- The most daunting task after using a blender is cleaning it. With the Diwenhouse blender you just need to put some water into the jar after using it and switch on the motor.
We recommend you use a little bit of disinfectant soap if you wish or add a few drops of lemon to the water meant for rinsing the jar. This will disinfect it and prevent bacterial growth.
- The charging point is at the base of the unit. Some users find it a boon while others find it a bane. According to us, it is a nice feature for your safety.
When the charging unit is at the bottom it makes it a bit uncomfortable for you to use the unit while charging.
This prevents you from getting the shock in case of any mechanical failure in case you are charging the unit directly via electricity and not by using a laptop, car charger, or an adapter.
- In case you have children nearby then this feature will help you. It adheres to the safety norms. The unit won’t turn on unless the borosilicate glass jar is affixed on it.
This means there won’t be any wounds due to blades being accidentally turned on.
- Some of the users feel that the unit does not satisfactorily crush the frozen fruits. It is better if you don’t put the fruits into the unit directly from the freezer.
- The size of the blender jar is small just to hold 1.5 cups of a smoothie. But according to nutritional experts, an adult needs 500 gms of protein every day.
Excess intake of proteins or any other nutrients harm your body rather than benefiting it.
- Some of the users found it difficult to replace the silicon rings into the jar after they removed the rings for cleaning. So it takes a bit of practice to do it regularly.
Looking at the quality of material used in the jar, the usage of eco-friendly straws, the rpm of motors, and the ease of cleaning the unit we recommend using Diwenhouse blenders.
The ability to charge it by a power cable through a Power-point plug, or laptop or a power bank adds to its functionality.
So next time you feel the urge to eat fast food, we want you to curb it and opt for a healthy option.
It is better to stay fit and healthy and spend on healthy choices than landing in a hospital and paying hefty bills, isn’t it?
We hope you agree with us and help to improve us by commenting on our suggested products.