Iced tea is one of the most refreshing drinks available. Not only that but it is incredibly versatile. There are hundreds of recipes to keep iced tea interesting and fun. You’ll never tire of drinking it!
So, if you can make a great glass at home, why wouldn’t you? The good news is you can!
We know not only versatility matters but so does quality. You’ll want the best iced tea maker money can buy and we’ve done the research for you. Below you’ll find our top picks and a convenient Buyer’s Guide to help you make an informed decision.
Our Top Picks
“Excellent for brewing tea! Finally able to taste the full flavor.”
“My new Capresso stays on my counter – it looks so nice, hardly takes up any room, is so easy to use.”
“This makes a delicious pitcher of iced tea.”
“I highly recommend this ice tea maker!”
“I got this during a flash sale and when I received it, all of it exceeded my expectations!”
“I was pleasantly surprised at the quality build when I opened the box.”
“This is a beautiful piece of kitchenware!”
Now that you can see what customers have said about the choices we’ve made for the best iced tea makers, keep reading. There is so much more to discover!
Item 1: SUNVIVI Iced Tea Maker
SUNVIVI knows that for most families the kitchen is the hub of a home and they design small appliances that work in any home. This iced tea maker features a glass pitcher, brew strength selector, and auto shut off. Dimensions are 12 x 7 x 5 inches.
It is the priciest on our list but also the best. We feel this would make a fantastic addition to your home.
- Removable basket that brews tea bags or leaves
- A nice quart size of 2.75
- Consistent taste with every pot
- Provides a full flavored glass of iced tea
- Customers complained the top wouldn’t stay closed
- The glass pitcher is a bit on the thin side
- The instruction manual may or may not be included
Item 2: Capresso 624.02 Ice Tea Maker
Capresso has been in the business of small kitchen appliances since 1994. They have also been featured on many popular media platforms such as Goodhousekeeping, The Oprah Magazine, and many more.
This is an easy to clean and use iced tea maker with an 80 ounce glass pitcher. Dimensions are 13.5 x 6.75 x 6.25 inches. Custom brew your tea and enjoy!
- Adjustable brew strength
- Can use tea bags or leaves
- Recipe book included
- Brews tea quickly
- Glass carafe is a bit thin
- Lid is not airtight
- Power button may be difficult for some to use and see
The Brentwood Iced Tea Maker features a 64 ounce plastic pitcher (approximately 8 servings), automatic shut off, and customizable brew strength. The dimensions of this product are 9.5 x 6.75 x 14.5 inches.
It’s an attractive tea maker that will look great in any kitchen.
- Very easy to use
- The handle is quite sturdy
- Works with both tea bags and leaves
- It’s versatile – can make iced tea as well as hot tea
- Instructions aren’t as clear as they should be
- The pitcher size may not make it suitable for large households
- Lid doesn’t fit as tightly as it should
Item 4: Mr. Coffee TM75 Iced Tea Maker
Mr. Coffee has been a household name since 1970. With the success of their coffee makers it’s now wonder they now make iced tea makers. The fast brewing time means you will be enjoying iced tea in minutes. This machine features a 2 quart pitcher, auto shut off, and the dimensions are 15 x 13 x 12 inches.
Give this trusted brand a try and enjoy tea in no time!
- Easy and convenient to use
- Makes a full-flavored iced tea
- Instructions are very clear and easy to follow
- Customers appreciated experimentation with various flavors was so easy
- No way to adjust brew strength on the machine
- Pitcher may be a bit too fragile
- Not safe for dishwashers
Item 5: Ingeware Ice Tea Maker
This 6 cup iced tea maker can have tea ready in 10 minutes. It features a mesh filter and all parts of this machine are dishwasher safe. It comes with a brush to make cleaning up a breeze.
The dimensions of this products are 6.3 x 4.15 x 10.25 inches making it a good fit for any kitchen space.
- Easy to assemble/disassemble
- Mesh filter is fine enough that tea leaves don’t end up in the pitcher
- Comes with a rubber bottom to protect the pitcher
- Center basket infuses tea nicely
- Lid can be difficult to open/close
- Recipe booklet may or may not come with the product
- Isn’t airtight
Item 6: Coffee Gator Iced Tea Makers
This machine features BPA-free materials, a glass carafe, and a mesh filter. It comes with a funnel and scoop, as well. This product is durable and is built to work seamlessly.
The dimensions are 5.5 x 5.5 x 6.5 inches which means it fits in almost all fridge doors.
- Leak proof easy pour lid
- Packaging was well done to prevent damage during shipping
- Great customer service
- Performs exactly as advertised
- The rubber ring between the lid and pitcher tends to fall out; watch it so it doesn’t fall into your tea!
- Instructions aren’t very clear
- Handles feels a bit flimsy
Item 7: Brew to a Tea Iced Tea Maker
This dishwasher safe iced tea maker features a rust-proof, professional grade stainless steel lid and mesh filter, a 1.5 quart carafe, and is simple to use. It also has a BPA-free silicone lid.
This iced tea maker is made to fit in all refrigerator doors. The dimensions are 12.91 x 5.98 x 5.08 inches.
- Borosilicate glass carafe
- Leak-proof lid
- Has a nice, slick design
- This does steep a bit faster than advertised
- You may or may not get instructions
- Some customers fetl the height of the carafe made it hard to clean
- Spout is not that great; Pour slowly or you’ll have a mess
The glass infusion pitcher, the size of the carafe, and nice design are what makes the SUNVIVI Iced Tea Maker our choice for the best iced tea maker. The one button control makes this easy to use and we like how simple it is to clean. While it is the most expensive machine on our list it is also one that is well worth the investment.
If you’ve still got questions, that’s okay. Our Buyer’s Guide will help you make a smart choice for you and your family.
Below you’ll find questions most commonly asked by consumers along with answers that have been carefully researched. We enjoy doing the work so you don’t have to!
The answer is yes. Think about your choices. You can buy iced tea daily from a store and spend way too much money, you can use instant iced tea powder, or you can choose to have the real thing at home and save money. Which would you do?
Having an iced tea maker at home means you get the perfect cup of tea you can enjoy every single time. It gives you the option to try new recipes, as well. Who knows? Maybe you’ll create your own unique recipe!
Absolutely! Studies have shown that drinking tea is good for your health. The phytochemicals found in tea not only offer health benefits but thousands of studies have shown they also help build up a defense against diseases.
Other benefits include:
- An increase in anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activities which lead to burning fat, stronger bones, and sharper mental clarity.
- Tea can also help blood flow which helps to protect the heart, lessens the risk of high blood pressure, and may lower cholesterol
Freshly brewed tea is the best option as flavonoids are more potent that way.
What you look for will depend on your needs. There are several factors to consider:
- Size: Larger households will require a larger carafe.
- Auto-features: Do you need an auto shut off? Maybe the ability to choose your brew strength?
- Easy to clean and use: The trick is to spend less time in the kitchen and more time with family or doing what you love. Nobody wants to spend a great deal of time cleaning!
- Versatility: If you are someone who enjoys fusions or new recipes, you’ll want an iced tea maker to accommodate your needs.
- Cost: This is usually the most important factor to consider as you’ll want to stick with your budget.
No matter your wishes, we are sure there is an iced tea maker on our list to make you happy.
The flavors you can create with an iced tea maker are limited only by your imagination. The combinations are endless! Some machines will come with a recipe booklet but there is also the Internet. There is no need to limit yourself to plain tea. Experiment and have fun.
Not at all! Most manufacturers state their machines are dishwasher safe but to preserve longevity, we recommend the following:
- Avoid using any harsh chemicals or abrasives.
- Wash all components by hand with warm water and a gentle soap. Be sure to rinse thoroughly.
- If you have hard water, use vinegar. To remove any mineral deposits, let warm vinegar soak inside the brew basket and pitcher for at least 20 minutes.
Suggested cleaning intervals are every 80 cycles for soft water and every 40 cycles for hard water.
Again, we’d like to invite you to try the SUNVIVI Iced Tea Maker. Outstanding reviews and the incredible features make this the best iced tea maker and we’re sure it will live in your home for years to come.
Rob Jones said…
“I got this for my mom for Christmas and she constantly tells me how much she enjoys using it! “