Our Top Picks
“Aukey provides the longest battery life.”
“Secure design, no worries even if they drop to the ground.”
“This is the best-valued earbud you can find.”
“I love the ability to wear them in the shower.”
“It has additional silicone bands black, red, and lime green.”
“With button control, there is no accidental touch malfunction.”
“My son loves these. They light up in his ear.”
If you are annoyed due to wires all around you while talking over the phone or listening to your favorite track then Wireless Earbuds is going to be a boon for you.
They can be connected to any device like smartphones, tablets, speakers, TV, computer, gaming console, etc.
Item 1: AUKEY True Wireless Earbuds
Aukey wireless earbuds are well known for the longest battery duration that it offers. With ANC mode off, it offers a battery life of 7 hours. They are IPX5 compliant and hence water-resistant.
- It has a secure case that has magnets to keep the earbuds safe from accidental falls.
- A touch-sensitive panel with ANC and voice assistance adds to the functionality.
- It offers a clear sound quality with active noise canceling technology and dual microphones.
- It can be used to answer, accept or reject calls.
- It is compatible with a USB-C charge and gets charged in just 120 minutes.
- Accidental touches to adjust the earphones are sometimes taken as a command by the unit and often play/pause occurs.
- The use of plastic makes it a bit slippery while taking it out from the case.
- The box meant for charging the unit does not show the percentage of battery charged.
Item 2: Motast Wireless Earbuds
The first fear that comes to my mind while using wireless earbuds the fear of losing them due to an accidental fall. Motast wireless earbuds have a hook that can be conveniently adjusted to give them a firm grip.
- It has adjustable hooks that work fine even with spectacles.
- The charging box shows the percentage of the battery charged.
- It has separate buttons for volume control and other functions.
- It offers the best sound quality and each earbud can be used separately with all the functions.
- It has Bluetooth 5.1 technology that connects faster to any device.
- IPX7 makes it waterproof.
- It offers 10 hours of use on a single charge.
- They are equipped with the latest CVC 8.0 noise reduction technology.
- Instructions in the user manual are hard to follow for some users.
Item 3: Lenovo True Wireless Earbuds
Lenovo wireless earbud is a perfect blend of style and safety. Each earbud can be used separately and the battery life lasts up to 4 hours. With a charging case, it lasts longer up to 10 hours.
The 5.8mm bio diaphragm speaker makes it even more attractive for listening to music.
- IPX5 waterproof body.
- It has a touch panel that assists you to manage calls, music, and voice assistant.
- It uses Bluetooth 5.0 technology that connects you fast to the nearby device.
- Compatible with iOS and Android systems.
- The battery life is very less compared to the others in the same range.
Item 4: TOZO T6 True Wireless Earbuds
Tozo T6 is the latest in technology and provides the best sound quality. For bass function, it provides clear sound up to 15Hz and treble up to 20KHz.
- Long-lasting battery life of 6 hours, 30 hours with the charging case.
- Touch panel to control the functions of volume, calls, voice assistance without requiring any operations on the phone.
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology that instantly connects.
- IPX8 waterproof that allows the earbuds in 1-meter deep water for 30 minutes without causing any damage.
- The charging case and earbuds can be cleaned with soap and water.
- Wireless charger for charging the earbuds-case not included in the package.
Item 5: Veatool Wireless Earbuds
If you want a combo of style and safety then choose Veatool wireless earbuds. They have silicone rings of three different colors which easily fit into your ear.
Many reviews on Amazon mention that even after vigorous shaking of the head, the earbuds don’t fall. Often hooks create problems with people wearing glasses. It is not a problem with Veatool earbuds.
- It displays the charge left in the earbuds and the charging case separately.
- It is IPX8 waterproof.
- The touch panel on the earbuds allows you total control over the music, volume, calls, and voice assistance.
- It has a wireless charging case.
- The updated Bluetooth version of 5.1 instantly connects you to all the nearby devices.
- Battery life is less compared to others, to be precise it is 5 hours depending on the usage.
Item 6: Occiam Wireless Earbuds
Occiam wireless earbuds have buttons in place of touchpads. That prevents the accidental change of track or disconnecting the calls when you simply touch the earbud to adjust.
With the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology, they can pair with any device quickly.
- It has a separate LED power display for earbuds and the charging case.
- Each earbud has the functionality of being used alone/mono.
- It uses the latest 5.0 Bluetooth technology and connects fast.
- It has a battery life of 8 hours and 48 hours with the charging case.
- Silicone ear hooks prevent the accidental falling of earbuds.
- They are large compared to the other ones that we listed earlier.
Item 7: Holyhigh Wireless Earbuds
Holyhigh wireless earbuds look funky and would be a perfect gift for your teenager who wants to show off. Yes, for office going people they do offer another decent version with the same features.
- It offers a long battery life of 8 hours.
- The lighting that glows while playing them or charging attracts kids.
- Small size and lightweight make it perfectly suitable for long use.
- It has 5.0 Bluetooth technology that instantly connects.
- It offers simple touch operations with CVC 8.0 and great sound quality.
- It isn’t wash-proof.
When it comes to choosing a wireless earbud you need to check about the latest technology that it uses and the voice clarity. All other functions like connecting with the voice assistant, receiving and rejecting calls, increasing or decreasing the volume are common to all earbuds.
One more thing that you particularly need to look into is safety. Earbuds can be broken easily due to accidental falls. Also, the size should fit in your ears perfectly.
Considering the above we feel Veatool Wireless Earbuds are the best choice.
They adopt the latest technology, connect easily, offer great sound quality at a great price, fit to size, and most safe considering the safety of the earbuds.
After reading the above you might be clear about the wireless earbud that you wish to buy but still, if you have any doubts about the way it is charged, the battery life, the technology used, then here is a buying guide for you.
Wireless headphones are similar to headphones with the only difference that they are not connected via wires. They can be connected to any device via Bluetooth and offer the functionality of listening to music, receiving calls, using voice assistants, etc.
They offer you the ease and comfort of operating them without wires. Allows free body movements. That is why they are preferred by people who love to use it while in gyms, meetings, sports and many more activities
ANC stands for Active Noise Cancellation technology. It reduces all unwanted sounds in the background and allows clear sound. But it consumes more battery. So unless you are operating in a noisy environment you don’t need this feature.
No. They do come in different sizes like small, medium, and large. You can choose suitably.
Some earbuds directly fit into your ear whereas others have hooks to be wrapped around the ear.
We presented you with yet another form in which you have a silicone grip that stays inside the ear Veatool Wireless Earbuds.
Due to the hooks that lie outside or inside the ear, it is safe to use the product and prevent it from accidental falls.
The hooks that cover your ear from the outside can be a cause of concern if you are using them with glasses. Also, friction can cause skin irritation in the long run.
Veatool wireless earbuds help to solve this problem.
People use wireless earbuds for a variety of reasons. Some use it in offices, some in gyms while doing exercise and yet others use it just to listen to music.
Whatever be your purpose, the sound quality should have a proper balance of voice, treble, and bass to give you the perfect hearing experience.
Sound quality depends on the technology and the chip that they have used in the earbuds. So as far as possible it should be the latest one.
When you use wireless earbuds you need to be aware of the fact that you not only need to charge the earbuds but also the case in which they are kept.
The normal battery life of earbuds is 4 to 5 hours depending on the voice settings that you have opted for. Some of the earbuds allow you the option to operate them singly/mono.
With the charging case, the battery can last a little longer and can even last up to 48 hours.
So depending on the usage you can opt for the wireless earbud.
Yes! According to study long hours of usage of earbuds can cause ‘noise-induced hearing loss’. So it is advisable not to use them for long hours.
One more factor which you should take into account while purchasing earbuds is the size. If you select the perfect size it won’t hurt you in the ears and provide comfort to your ears.
The above image itself depicts that 95% of the earbud malfunctions are just because they are not washproof. So go for earbuds that offer washproof protection.
Your comments help us to perform better. So if you have any concerns or suggestions do let us know in the comments section. We shall be glad to hear from you.
“Excellent sound and features，It can be used for a long time on a single charge, suitable for listening to music for a long time, and the bass is great. Recommend.”