Our Top Picks
“The curve! That curve is absolutely fantastic and will make it hard to go back to any flat screen in my opinion”.
“Took a chance on this new monitor because nothing could come close to it in terms of price to feature ratio. Curved 200hz ultrawide for $300???”
“No grainy text or anything of that sort. Menu is easy to navigate and the OSD joystick is of good quality”.
“$500-625(depending on tax and warranty purchases) is an amazing price for an ultra wide curved monitor. Games run at their best because of the high refresh rate”.
“This monitor is a deal, and I mean it. I have seen regular 1080p 144hz monitors retail for about $250 before. So a massive upgrade in size, quality, and refresh rate for about $50 is worth it.”
“Bought 3 of these to upgrade my battlestation and couldn’t be more pleased. It is like that time you went from a mechanical harddrive to a solid state harddrive and your world changed”.
“Don’t cheap out and buy the $250 Viotek IPS like I did. Spend the extra money and buy this monitor.”
The selection of a perfect gaming monitor is essential if you intend to emerge victorious by playing fast-paced PC games. The focus should be on a monitor, which can render the action, but without the blurred images, flicker, and tear. There is also a need to focus on the resolution of a monitor.
1. SAMSUNG 32-Inch Monitor
The Samsung 32-inch G5 Odyssey Gaming Monitor is a brand, which instantly comes to mind as you intend to select the best such product. It is a high-performance line up of full HD and Quad HD. The next level performances and visual upgrades are a highlight of this product.
- It offers unmatched immersion
- The WHQD of the product is stunning
- It boasts of an express 144HZ refresh rate
- The product offers a 1ms response time
- It boasts of technical features to prevent screen tearing, stutter.
- This gaming monitor offers less saturated colours on a comparison to peers.
- The other complaint is that it lacks HDR support.
2. Sceptre 30-inch Curved Monitor
The Sceptre 30-inch curved gaming monitor should also be on the radar for people who frequently play fast-paced computer games. It boasts of the display size of 30 inches and there is LED technology at work here. It comes with display port hardware and the product range is available in the wall-mounted format.
- It offers the best picture quality due to the presence of an ultra wide screen with thin bezels.
- One can expect the best gaming experience.
- This monitor offers the picture in picture mode.
- It also boasts of a display port.
- The VA panels have low colour accuracy.
- The refresh rates are higher for people eager to exhibit ghosting.
3. Asus VG278QR 27” Monitor
The Asus VG278QR 27” version of gaming monitors is perfect for gaming freaks who require speed and more of it. It is perfect to play fast-paced computer games. You will love everything from the ultra-fast response time and blazing features.
- The product offers a gamer focussed design and ideal to play computer games.
- There is scope to adjust the screen features easily due to the presence of a 5-way OSD navigation joystick.
- The cable management designs are good and one can hide the cables.
- The air vent design is good and it helps the monitor to run on minimum noise.
- It is inclusive of ASUS eye care technology to reduce eye fatigue.
- The price tag is a bit higher and the quote stands at $256.99. However, one must note that there is a price to pay for quality.
- The brightness was a bit on the higher side but it is common amidst most monitors.
4. Acer Nitro Curved WQHD
The Acer Nitro XZ342CK Pbmiiphx 34″ 1500R Curved WQHD is one of the most sought after amidst gaming monitors. This is just the monitor to purchase if you are on the lookout for silky smooth visuals and life-like images. There will just be no screen tearing.
- This gaming monitor undoubtedly offers top picture quality.
- There is use zero frame technology and it helps to do away with thick frames found often on conventional monitors
- At the point of action, you will desire precession and this is just what you get with this monitor. It offers a rapid refresh rate of 144HZ.
- This monitor is devoid of any screen tearing.
- There is maximized immersion and you get multiple gaming modes.
- This gaming monitor is not ideal for people who intend to play multiplayer games. The VA type of panel makes the view angle challenge.
Gaming Monitor #5. GIGABYTE Curved Monitor
The GIGABYTE G32QC 32″ 165Hz 1440P curved gaming monitors present the ultimate specification and quality for players who love fast-paced action games. Are you on the lookout for upscale performance but with a major extravaganza? This is just the gaming monitor, which can cater to requirements.
- This gaming monitor offers you the perfect immersive feeling.
- It offers 1ms response time and ideal for fast-paced gaming.
- This product range offers 8-bit color and there is no eye fatigue.
- It is simple to operate but stylish to the core.
- This gaming monitor has got the best of features such as timer and display alignment function.
- There is scope to adjust the height for comfort levels
- It is a nice gaming monitor but there are few items, which are lacking. It could lack the RGB, but there are more features to offset it.
Gaming Monitor #6. Alienware 25 Monitor
The Alienware 25 variety of gaming monitors is from the house of Dell. This monitor is perfect for anyone eager to experience immersive gaming. It is a quality version of a gaming monitor and one can see that a number in excess of 90% has given it a five-star rating to it
- The gameplay of this monitor boasts of responsive features and a rapid refresh rate.
- The presence of display technology on the monitor rules out the possibility of screen tearing.
- This monitor comes with RGB lighting and hence it offers an enhanced gaming experience.
- It offers a dynamic on-screen display and hence you can look forward to seamless gaming.
- The metal stand of the monitor will take up some space.
- The price tag is a bit on the higher side
Gaming Monitor #7. LG
The LG 27GL83A-B 27 Inch Ultragear QHD IPS 1ms NVIDIA is the best version of gaming monitors. Are you on the lookout for clarity and a swift gaming experience? This is just the monitor perfect to cater to requirements as it offers a breathtaking experience with perfect immersion display.
- This gaming monitor offers an IPS display and great color accuracy.
- It offers great speed and there is a minimum after image.
- A gamer can expect seamless fluid movement via this particular monitor.
- The presence of a black stabilizer allows you to see details even in the dark.
- The designs are also great.
- This gaming monitor lacks any overclocking facility.
- There is also a lack of any sphere lightning
Which is the Best Gaming Monitor?
You can see that we have done a detailed analysis of the seven best gaming monitors in the market. You surely cannot buy all of them and there has to be a verdict.
It is important to focus on a gaming monitor, which offers a smooth gaming experience and it should be perfectly suited for fast-paced games.
Our recommendation would be that you select the Alienware 25 Gaming Monitor.
Gaming Monitor Buying Guide
We have discussed the top 7 varieties but there are more gaming monitors available in the market. Now, as you are searching for the best buy, there are some key areas to check, and let me discuss it in detail.
There are three varieties of panels to try out and they all offer some benefits. The IPS panel should be a preferred pick, if you are searching for the best color range. The TN panels offer a better response and refresh rate. However, the VA panels offer the best of both worlds.
This is a key area of consideration as you are eager to purchase gaming monitors. A higher resolution means that there should be more pixels displayed in a gaming monitor. It is via the higher resolution monitors, you can look forward to a better gaming experience.
The gaming monitors were usually flat but lately the curved variety has made its presence felt. This variety should be the ideal pick because it allows you to see a lot more on the screen via a single glance. The 1800R curvature is the best buy if you are viewing from a distance of 1.8m.
You surely need to focus on the specific size of the monitor but it would be foolish to randomly select a large monitor. One should also focus on the resolution of the gaming monitor. The monitor size could be large, but if there is low resolution, it will lead to loss of clarity, crispness.
This is another key aspect to check out as you are buying gaming monitors. It is a figure, which indicates the number of times a panel can refresh the image per second. If the refresh rate is in excess of 144HZ, it will enhance the fluidity of the games.
This term is referred to as a high dynamic range and this is a color technology. It allows a monitor to display a broader spectrum of colors. You get a lot better brightness and contrast. One can look forward to a real gaming experience with the help of HRD.
If you have a knack for video games one may be spending a lot of hours in front of these gaming monitors. Hence, there is bound to be a focus on the comfort factor and it is best to select monitors, which have features such as swivel and adjustable stands.
The color gamut is the color standard followed by the display device. Does the gaming monitor promise 100% sRGB coverage? This is a good buy as it signifies that a monitor can produce the full range of sRGB colors.
One must opt for gaming monitors, which come with a big screen size. The size of the screen is calculated on the length of the diagonal. If the space and budget is not a concern, it is best to go for the largest screen size. The ultrawide resolutions screen can be the preferred pick.
It is common to run into gaming monitors, which tear, shutter or even judder during the course of playing video games. This is happening because the monitor lacks adaptive sync. The presence of this feature will make sure that monitor refresh rates adjusts in real time.
You will need to select a monitor, which strikes a balance between refresh rate and response time. A decent response time should be anything below the 7- 8 ms. If the refresh rates are higher this number could significantly decline.
The contrast of gaming monitors are measured in the range of 0 to 100% brightness value. It would be foolish to opt for higher contrast levels because they make everything pop up. It is best to ignore the dynamic contrast and anything in excess of 1,000:1 should be fine.
Which is the best Gaming monitor?
This is a brief insight into the best gaming monitors available in the market. We have mentioned the Alienware 25 Gaming Monitor as our preferred pick and there are reasons for it. This gaming monitor is for people who prefer quality. It has got a great picture quality, refreshes rates, and gives you a smooth gaming experience. It is from the house of Dell and this company has never disappointed.
You might want to hear this:
“Great monitor the refresh rate is amazing better than gaming on a tv. I definitely recommend this if your gaming on pc you can’t get good FPS on regular TVs.”