The holidays are the most exciting time of the year and ReviewRoller is excited to bring you some of the best indoor and outdoor Christmas decorations for 2023. After careful research, we’ve found the 6 best indoor Christmas decorations and 5 best outdoor Christmas decorations that are guaranteed to fill your home and yard with joy.
Let’s Begin Inside!
No matter your decoration style, we’ve found something for everyone. Keep reading to find helpful indoor decorating tips for Christmas!
Item 1: Levtex Home – Yuletide Quilt Set
The bedroom is often forgotten when decorating for the holidays and it is a perfect place to show your holiday spirit! Whether it’s a guest room, a child’s room, or your own room this 3-piece quilt set is a beautiful display.
Made with soft, pe-washed cotton and filled with a cotton-rich filler, this is incredibly comfortable. It is also available in sizes twin, queen, and king. All sizes are machine washable.
Add a touch of elegance to your home with this beautiful 31-pieced boxed set village. With this, you’ll get 13 sisal trees, 9 villages and buildings, as well as 18 battery-operated tea lights.
It’s the perfect way to add cheer without adding to your power bill!
Requires 18LR44 batteries which are included. It’s a beautiful set that can be used on any tabletop, mantel, or shelf. It’s nicely boxed and can be given as a gift, too!
What a jolly display! Bring to life this happy winter wonderland with spinning ice skaters, a rotating tree, a moving train, and lights on a snowy mountain. It features 75 lights and it’s musical!
Enjoy 8 traditional Christmas songs including Joy to the World and We Wish You a Merry Christmas.
The dimensions are 13″ x 13″ x 18″ and would be perfect sitting on a mantle or will even make an interesting and delightful centerpiece to your dining table.
Advent calendars are always a fun way to countdown the days until Santa visits and this one is gorgeous! Made of a high-quality, durable, painted wood
The calendar measures 7.75 x 3 x 11.75 inches and requires 2 AA batteries.
Fill the little doors with treats for your kids and turn on the lights for a wonderful holiday display.
This stunning work of art can be displayed all winter long. This set of 3 panels depicts a stunning winter forest scene and would be a perfect winter accent for any room.
The panels measure 24″ x 16″ x 3 panels and the stretched canvases are museum quality.
It’s the perfect way to celebrate the winter months during the holidays and after.
Everyone knows Santa must keep his energy up for his busy night! What a great way to thank Santa for the gifts under the tree!
This set includes Santa’s message platter, Santa’s milk jug, reindeer treat bowl, 3 cookie cutters with bag, and soapstone chalk. Bake cookies using the included recipe or use your own special cookie recipe.
Kids will absolutely love leaving cookies for Santa with this beautiful set!
Put on Your Coat and Let’s Go Outside!
Bring Christmas to life in your own yard with these fun and festive best outdoor Christmas decorations. Let’s decorate! Keep reading for tips on how to best decorate for Christmas outside.
What a glorious family of 3! Give this trio of LED Lighted Holiday Deer Family a prominent place in your yard for a wonderful holiday display.
The measurements for each are: Buck: 60″H x 33″L, Doe: 52″H x 31″L, Fawn: 28″H x 36″L. This set features 360 LED lights and wooden stakes are attached for easy placement.
The white against the red bows really pops!
We’ve featured several items from National Tree and there is a reason for that. They make exceptionally well-crafted products for the holidays.
This set includes a timer and the following:
- Trees: 4-feet tall with 70 white lights
- Garlands: 9-feet long and 10-inches high with 50 white lights
- Wreath: 24-inches in diameter with 50 pre-strung battery operated white lights
It’s the most convenient option to cover all bases of your outdoor decorations with one single purchase. Simply beautiful!
For a more natural-looking wreath, Vickman makes a great product. This is an artificial Camden Fir wreath that is prelit with 200 warm white LED mini lights.
It is a nice size that measures 3 x 48 x 48 inches.
Give your door a subtle yet beautiful glow for the holidays!
At 12-feet long this might be all the cheer you need for your yard! Help Santa and his reindeer see his way with the internal lights that create a glowing nighttime display.
Full dimensions are 144 x 20 x 48.5 inches when fully inflated and the stakes, tethers, and blower are included for quick and easy setup. Quickly inflates and deflates.
Ho! Ho! Ho! Off Santa goes!
Light your pathway with these adorable candy canes. Each candy cane is 21-inches tall and pre-lit with 6 bulbs.
These are well-built and weatherproof. They are also very easy to install with the attached 5-inch spikes.
Enjoy candy canes without cavities! Light your paths, hedges, driveway, fences, and even flowerbeds with this sweet Christmas display.
Your FREE Guide to Decorating for Christmas Indoor and Outdoor!
We promised tips on how to decorate for Christmas and ReviewRoller always delivers!
It’s warm inside so let’s start there. Follow these tips and you’ll spend less time decorating and more time with your loved ones:
- Plan ahead: Whether you go all out for the holidays or prefer to keep things simple, it’s always best to have a plan. Be realistic with your expectations and recruit some help to make things a bit easier on you.
- Plan for unexpected guests: It happens! People stop by and want to wish you cheer but you aren’t prepared. Now you can be! Wrap a box and lid separately and fill with treat bags and keep it next to your front door. They don’t need to be expensive but can be a simple bag of chocolates or home-baked cookies to show you care. For an added special touch, print out little notes to attach to each bag. Budget-friendly!
- Decorate your entryway and keep going: Your entry shouldn’t be the only area of your home that is decorated for Christmas. Include your hallways, bathrooms, kitchen, and even storage areas such as bookshelves.
- Recruit help: We mentioned this before but ask family members to pitch in. Assign everyone specific tasks then quickly cross them off your list.
- Use greenery: Greenery is a quick and elegant way to decorate your home for Christmas. Add battery-operated candles around your greenery displays for a nice and very safe glow.
- Make your home smell like the holidays: Use pine-scented candles or incense and for the best aroma try a bowl of oranges pierced with cloves.
- Make crafts: This is a fun way to get kids involved. Kits can be inexpensive or do your own thing with artwork. There are many YouTube tutorials filled with ideas. Have fun!
- RELAX!: The holidays can be a stressful time but they don’t have to be. When you are planning, make sure you schedule downtime for yourself.
Okay, throw on those hats, coats, and gloves because it’s time to head outside. Use these tips to make outdoor decorating breeze:
- Plan: Yep! Not only do you need to plan inside but you should make a plan for outside, too. Step back and take a look at your home. Decide placements of inflatables, light-up displays, and lights before you start putting things up.
- Gather ideas: Decorating outside can be a bit intimidating simply b/c of the large space. Look for idea inspiration in magazines, online, YouTube, and neighbors or other neighborhoods.
- Lights: Use cord spools to easily set up and disassemble lights. Also, be sure any extension cords you use are suitable for your lights.
- Don’t forget these spaces: You may have space you’ve not considered decorating such as roofs, patios, decks, walkways, and porches. You can even plant seasonal flower beds.
- Make storage easy: While planning, conclude how you’ll store your outdoor decorations and where you will store them. Buy containers beforehand so you’ll be ready when it’s time to take things down.
**IMPORTANT SAFETY TIP FOR KIDS AND PETS**
Some of the most beautiful holiday plants are poisonous to people and pets so DO YOUR HOMEWORK.
Poinsettias are stunning and popular but can be dangerous. Whatever plants or flowers you are considering, be sure you research them to make sure they are safe.
With regards to lights and cords, you’ll want to be sure they are kid-proof and not left laying in areas where people may trip over them or animals may chew on them.
Happy Holidays from Us to You and Your Family!
ReviewRollers keeps working behind the scenes even during the holidays and we look forward to being your go-to online source for reliable and affordable products. We look forward to next year but for now, we wish you much joy and happiness this holiday season!
You might want to hear this:
“Absolutely obsessed! Love this little village. “